A few things that 7 Harry Potter books have taught me:-
- How Severus Snape taught me to love till hell freezes over.
- And how Fred and George taught me how to laugh even when things don't seem so funny.
- About how Albus Dumbledore taught me that just because things are in my head does not mean they're not real.
- And of how Sirius Black and Remus Lupin taught me that you do grow up and do the right thing.. Eventually.
- I want to say so much about Hagrid teaching me that I will have friends even if I decide to love absolutely strange creatures like dragons and blast-ended skrewts.
- There's more on Hermione teaching me that frizzy hair will not last a life time and Ron teaching me that everything's fair in love and war and it really can be a little bit of both.
- Also, about how Dobby taught me about liking socks and that wearing different ones in each foot is okay.
- Of how Harry taught me that it's okay to be a little foolish, as long as you do end up defeating Voldemort. And how Luna taught me that dreamy is the new sexy and Neville taught me that green thumbs do come in handy.
I love Harry Potter. How there are no loose ends, how good triumphs over evil and everything to do with almond eyes and red hair. And how the books are always better than the films.
More importantly, I love the books because they made me believe in magic. Even if I was disappointed because I didn't get my letter.... :P :D